Email Counselling for Gay Men, Lesbians, Bisexual and Transpeople
You don’t need to find a psychotherapist in London or wait for an appointment. You can get fast help now from a gay friendly therapist with Email Counselling. Send an email immediately and have a response within 24 to 72 hours (If you have outstanding credit, your counsellor will let you know in advance if the reply will take longer, for example, if taking a holiday). Your response will include questions and reflections to assist you and will be at least 500 words long.
Please Note: Gay Email Counselling is not suitable for anyone requiring urgent assistance for problems such has domestic violence, sexual assault or where there is a high risk of to yourself or someone else. In these situations you should contact the emergency department of your nearest public hospital, a GP service or the police.
Gay Email Counselling in 3 Easy Steps
- Send an email requesting an an invoice
- Make payment (£220 for 5 exchanges)
- Write your first email (up to 1000 words). You will receive a response of at least 500 words within 24-72 hours.Read ‘conditions of service’ at the bottom of the page before payment.
How it works: Read full details of how the lgbt email exchange counselling service works
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
What you write to your gay-friendly counsellor is confidential and will not be disclosed without your permission. The exceptions to this are:
1. If it comes to the attention of the counsellor that someone is currently at a very serious risk of harm (for example, a life is at risk or a child is at risk of abuse);
2. If a court of law requires the counsellor to disclose.
Please ensure you enter the correct email address when you send your email.
Once the exchange has been paid, the fee cannot be refunded. However you have at least one month to use each of the 5 exchanges you purchase.
Please allow up to 72 hours for email responses. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, check your spam or junk mail folder. If there is still no response, please send an email to the counsellor.
Here are the terms and conditions of the email counselling service.